From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 05:56:29 +0300
The 48 Ferrets here at the Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter wishes
everyone a Happy New Year and The kids that got picked off the tree
from their Santa's wanted to thank you very much for their gifts, Ms
Sara had passed just as she got her gifts and I know she would want
her gifts to so to some other needing ferret here at the shelter, also
someone out there that sent a ferret play tower for all the kids here
at the shelter and the kids are just loving it, we dont know who it
was But Thank you so much, they just love it, also I thank those that
donated to help get our vet bills paid when we had the out break of flu
and phnewoma last month and a Sp Thanks to Bruno amd his wife Jen and
also Linda soul and support our shelters for helping these kiddoes out

the 2 ferrets that came in christams day eve are doing great and will
soon be up for adoption Sabastain is relly comming out of his shell now
and acting more like a ferret, Morris is more lay back and were still
working on litter box training and trying to keep him from sleeping in
his littler box. anys again thank you every one and your the best..

HUgs

Susan Arkansas Ferret Rescue For the Hospice and Sp Needs Kids..