From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 10:11:14 -0500
Melanie Wellington wrote:
> I'm going to be doing a residency in Rochester, NY (hello everyone
> from Rochester).

Hi!  :)  I think if your ferret would have a room to run around in when
you're not there, your odd work schedule shouldn't be a problem.  I'm
sure you'll make it up to him/her with plenty of attention when you
are home.  You might want to consider getting more than one ferret,
though, so they have company when you're not there.

An anon poster wrote:
> Angel had somehow managed to unzip the bag from the inside....and
> there he was with his head poking out of the bag!!.

Pixxel is an expert bag-unzipper, from the inside or the outside.
Take a big safety pin and put it through the zipper cloth just behind
the zipper itself, so the zipper teeth are "inside" the safety pin and
the bar of the pin blocks the zipper from moving.

- Pam Greene in Rochester, NY        ==> Ferret Central has moved! <==
   <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html>