From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:50:42 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, missing, or angeled chunk chicken
hunters...

(I *know* that chicken is in there!  Its MINE!  How can you give that to
a HEDGEHOG???  Where's my "levitate" button?  MY CHICKEN!  Wait!!  I have
the ability to teleport!  Heheheheheheheheheheheheh!)

I *warned* you!  I did!  In writing, no less!  I told you just who
trained him!  I gave a detailed list!  *I* didn't train him!  That dang
levitating wagon brought him here!  Its not my fault!  Well, mostly.

Fuzzer found Switch and brought her to the edge of the Rainbow Bridge
to watch the training.  It was Switch that told him all about the
Chunky Chicken Ferret Snacks on the other side of the barrier.  She
also explained about how rude the hedgehog was and what he said about
'Culture' and stuff.  As you can clearly see, Ping listened very
intently.

By the way, he was fully instructed on the 'levitate' AND 'teleport'
buttons *before* he came here, so don't blame me for those!  *I* didn't
install them!  Ping is the new upgrade (Ferre-i-tude 2.0) and those
things come standard in that model.

This is just fair warning...go check on Ping.  Take some paper towels
with you...and a water hose...or something similar.  Just take my word
for it.

Oh, and a message to all recently-graduated ferrets (specifically,
Trouble, Spike, Fang and...um...Cutie): your diplomas are now ready.
Please pick them up at your earliest convenience.

New applications now being accepted.  Remember, for these classes you
need to bring your own heavy equipment and welding materials.

Its not my fault!
---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]