Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:04:15 -0500
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret and we must be getting swamped with ferrets
crossing de bwidge.  I gweeted Ms Casey when she cwossed de bwidge on de
8th but my hooman has been sick so she couldnt post it.  She pologize for
late notice.

Well we rounded up Casey's bidness and trotted over to de bwidge and
dere she was already across--dat girl can really move.  I greets her
introducing myself and she smiles big and says well I has heard all my
life about de famous bridge gweeters and now here I am.  Well.  We just
decked her out wit her selection of wings and halo and a new hammie and
she ran off with her bidness like she had been here all her life.  Sorry
couldnt add more but dat girl is such a fast learner she didnt need me
except to say give my love and dooks to my Mommy on earth

Hugs and dooks to Casey's mommy
SaraFerret