From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:07:08 -0500
Hi, all!

I laughed -so- hard when I read the list of basic rules for ferrets with a
house to run!  It really reminded me of two certain furballs that I know and
love.  :) I think Zorro and Claudia have their own little corollary to one
of the rules:

>7. For book readers, it is most helpful to crawl across the pages of the
>book. Try to stick your head between the pages and see how far they have
>read.

 --Zorro and Claudia's Corollary: This rule is especially important if your
human is what is known as a "student." Statistics have shown that studying
can be stressful, so you have to make sure that your human doesn't overdo
it.  Statistics have also shown that interaction with animals, especially
cute and intelligent ones, can relieve stress.  The obvious conclusion is
that it is imperative for ferrets to help their humans study.--

While I was an undergrad in Georgia, I had a lot of study help from my
fuzzies...I've really missed their study sessions this week, since I'm
taking my finals here at Notre Dame.  But I'll be home to my babies in a few
days, and I'm looking forward to having their help reading some of my
Christmas books. :)

Happy holidays to all humans and carpet sharks!

Lisa