From:
Sc Ellis-Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:55:59 -0600
Yoplait Containers: I take the scissors to them before they go in the trash.
Pam please post what response you get from your letter to General Mills.

Sonos: Erika and Sharon thanks for the info on sonograms.  Sharon please do
post any further info you get.  I had been corresponding with someone whose
ferret has insulinoma diagnosed thru behavior and glucose tests.  Surgery
found no nodules however (I am told the ferret is doing well on meds).  So
the thought was that if surgery was an option again in the future they would
want a sono to confirm nodules first.  I would like to know how reliable
this is.  Also, can someone give a price range.

London Ferrets: I would very much like to know if the missing ferrets at the
dump were ever found as the man lead the rescuers to believe that several
ferrets had gotten loose before they got there, and I know those folks were
going to check back.  So please let us know, I've had those runaways on my
mind.

Shelly
(SC Ellis-Blackwell)