From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:33:30 CDT
I saw a couple funny stories about climbing so I have to add mine.  One day I
could not find Zoey anywhere.  I looked and looked and looked and looked.  No
Zoey.  I finally found her.  She had gotten in the coat closet and climbed up
one of the coats hanging on a hanger and had gotten herself in the hood of it
and fallen asleep!  What a deluxe hammock!!  I was sooooo mad at her.  I had
ripped the house apart...  Oh well, she was having a wonderful nap.  Now it
is a regular occurence.  She also climbs up the clothes in the closet and
gets herself up on the shelf above the rod where I put my sweaters and curls
up to nap.  I have to get a ladder to get her down!!  What a goofball!  Soon
I will have to suspend litterboxes, food & water from the ceiling!

Another interesting weirdity - they love the noise the fax machine makes when
it is recieving.  When they hear that computer noise and then hear the paper
rolling out they come running to watch it curiously.  I wonder if it is a
similar noise to a squeeky toy??  Of course, squeeky toy noises do nothing
for them.  So if you see me walking around the neighborhood with a fax
machine and a REALLY long extension cord - you'll know that my fuzzball has
gotten out!  Ha - Charlene