Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:38:00 -0500
All My Kids Have Fur T
Hot off the press, brand new design!  Be the first to own one.

All My Kids Have Fur
100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  Ladies large sleevless gray
T.  For best results machine wash garment in cold water, inside out.
Using no bleach or bleach additives.  I will need to know what size you
need.

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=18737471

Potpourri Night Light with Embroidered Ferret Face Glass bowl with
Potpourri and lights.  Top Embroidered Ferret Face was made by our
shelter friend Donna M in TX.

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=18497202

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv