Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:37:11 -0500
Andy and the kids at the shelter here with our first offering of
auctions 2006 to help fund the shelter operations.

Mum has listed some items on Overstock.com
Silhouette wall hanging standup ferret
Silhouette wall hanging standup ferret 14" high Made of plywood,
by a shelter friend in Hilton, New York
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183287\71>

Joys of Ferret Hood T shirt
the joys of ferret hood 100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.
Large white T.  For best results machine wash garment in cold water,
inside out.  Using no bleach or bleach additives.  This design is being
discontinued.

The cartoon reads;
1st frame- Does Pepper ever do anything normal (Pepper is up-side
down eating his food)
2nd frame - Does that answer your question?  (Pepper is up-side down
drinking his water out of the water bottle)  This is the only shirt
with this design left in stock.
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183302\61>

Silhouette wall hanging standup ferret Key holder
Silhouette wall hanging standup ferret Key holder 14" high.
Made of plywood, by a shelter friend in Hilton, New York
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183304\84>

Weasel War Dance ladies sleevless T
Weasel War Dance design as it is, is being discontinued .
100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  Ladies large sleevless gray
T.  For best results machine wash garment in cold water, inside out.
Using no bleach or bleach additives.  The little guy tied to the stake
is saying..... Next time I get to pick the Game!!!!!
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183312\59>

Embroidered ferret finger towels blue
Embroidered ferret finger towels; light blue towels, 55% Ramie 45% Cotton
Set of 2 finger towels to let all your guest know how much you love
ferrets.  Stitched by our own shelter Friend Donna M.
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183387\60>

Embroidered ferret finger towels green
Embroidered ferret finger towels; green, 55% Ramie 45% Cotton Set of 2
finger towels to let all your guest know how much you love ferrets.
Stitched by our own shelter Friend Donna M.
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183402\05>

Embroidered Angel finger towels white
Angel finger towels; White towels 55% Ramie 45% Cotton Set of 2 finger
towels, to let all your guests know how much you love ferrets.  Stitched
by our own shelter Friend Donna M.
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183405\28>

Silhouette yard sitting ferret
Silhouette yard sitting ferret 13 3/4" high.  Made of plywood, by a
shelter friend in Hilton, New York
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183568\31>

Rainbow Bracelet with ferret charm
Rainbow Bracelet Bracelet is handmade from Swarovski 8mm crystal beads in
colors of the rainbow with clear crystal and sterling silver bali beads
accents.  Fastener is a sterling silver toggle with pewter ferret charm.
Bracelet should fit small adult wrist (approximately 6.25").  This
bracelet was lovingly made for us by our shelter friend Lynne W. in Wa
(the picture does not do this bracelet justic)
<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET
&PRODUCTID=183591\59>

Thank You for helping us.
Andy-Senior Reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking
for new homes.  http://www.ferretfarm.org

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video