From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:36:22 -0600
Hello ya'll

I am looking for ideas how to make a nest box for the ferrets.  Other than
using wood and making it and using a planter...

This nest box is going into my huge cage and I want something easy to
clean.  I have thought about using rubbermaid type like the small 5 gallon
tub and cut a hole on the side, and you can lift the lid to look in it.
However, I read somewhere that there might be a danger in an all plastic
container?

Let me know if this is a problem or any other ideas that is kinda easy to
make with "ready-made" stuff.

Thanks,

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

* "Thar ain't no fool like them war-dancing weezels!" *
* IQC number: 35125920                                *