From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:15:47 -0600
Hey ya'll who knows about the microchip...

I am seriously considering microchipping my ferrets, and have been reading
the back issues on this... I'm still reading but wanted to send this e-mail
out before the digest comes out.

My question is WHICH company?  The problem is that there is many different
companies for the microchips and they are not all compatible!

This is a total shame!  Image that if someone scanned your ferret with the
wrong scanners and did not find out who his owner is...

Let me know what you think... I could call the local places and find out
what chips to use...but my concern is when I move this fall... the new
city may not have the same scanners... I could call there but then if I
had to move later on for a job?  ACK!  what to do?  what to do?

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

* "Thar ain't no fool like them war-dancing weezels!" *
* IQC number: 35125920                                *