From:
Nikki Bodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 10:09:22 -0400
First of all, I would like to say that I am sorry for your identity
theft problems.  As for being attacked, that happens sometimes, and
those people who "attacked" you probably had their reasons for it, ie
not respoding to emails about problems, ect.  However, I think in order
to fix these issues, you should not publically post your anger.  This
makes you as opinionated as the rest of us.  As for compassion, we all
have it.  We post here to give it.  I am a new ferret mommy, only 2
months, and with out the opinionated people on the FML and other sites,
I wouldn't know how to take care of my little one, or know that what
she does is normal.  You were taken advantage of, and for that I'm sure
we (the ferret community) are all sorry.  But how are we (the ferret
comunity) to know that, if we are not told?  Our (the ferret community)
compassion is for those who tell us, not for those who just expect us to
know what's going on.  Now you have attacked us all.  Even those of us,
like myself, who really don't know what you are talking about, but feel
compassion for you, because of your identity theft problem.  So maybe
you should think about that before you accuse others of attacking you.

BIG, I think you did an excellent thing with your reply to her.  Not
allowing her to post addresses and such.  That could've been more of a
burden to you, than I think anyone realizes.

NOW FOR MY PROBLEM:
My 6 month old ferret, has lost her whiskers on one side.  They look like
they have been cut off, but I know they haven't been.  Is this a normal
thing.  She doen't seem to be having any balance problem, or anything
like that.  She just looks funny with one side long and the other short.
Should I do something, or will they just grow back?

~Nikki~
There is only one Phoenix aka the Bodes Bandit