From:
Nikki Bodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 06:27:43 -0400
I have a sprite that nests, but I've never noticed her "feeding" her
"babies".  I've seen her curl up with them, and she brings things to
them, ie our shoes, my cigarette case ect.  I guess I'll have to watch
for the food next.  I think it's cute, and sad all at the same time,
cause you know that she'll never be a momma.

~Nikki~

There can be only one Phoenix aka the Bodes Bandit