From:
Nikki Bodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:09:06 -0400
Wolfy said:
So far it looks like most of us who are responding were "created" by
exposure and/or education.  But it surely isn't nearly everyone.  Most
were exposed to more than just the dog and cat.  But once again, not all.

So here's a follow up question ..............

If you were not raised around a lot of animals, how would you describe
your personality?

Now I answer:

Being raised around animals, I wondered if I should still answer this,
but after some thought, I figured... WHY NOT!

I find that My personality is as such:

Practical- I will not own a pet I cannot take care of.

Attention seeking- I like pets that like me back and need my attention.

Religious- Not really

Formal education- I have an associates degree, that I don't use.  I am a
stay at home mom

Music lover, kinda outgoing, curious, loud, experimaental, and very
loving.

I think that about covers it.

I am a 27 year old woman, married(6years), and mother to 2 beautiful
daughters and a furkid.  oh yea, and I live in PA.

Wolfy, even if you didn't intend to open us up, you did.  Thank you.
I've been wanting to get to know people, and didn't know how to open the
door.  It looks like you've opened the flood gates.  Give yourself a hug
from me.

~Nikki~