From:
Joanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:54:42 -0400
I was so happy to hear that Spanky and Krispie are doing well at the
bridge.  They always did like to slide especially when I put their tube
all around the furniture making hills for them to play through.

Well, on Sunday I just couldn't take the opinion of the vet saying that
they were electrocuted so I went through my whole bedroom.  First I checked
all the wires to see if there were and nibbles on them.  NONE!  So I went
to my closet where they passed away.  I put a CO2 detector in there and
went to work.  I moved everything out of the closet(mind you this is the
only closet in the whole apartment so there was alot in there!) When I
moved a certain box in one of the corners all of a sudden the alarm went
off.  Thinking I hit it or something I continued to to pull more stuff
out.  There it went again and continued to go off every 5 minutes.  So
now we now the reason for my poor babies to go to the bridge.

My friends all tell me that in a way they really saved my life and everyone
else in the house but I just can't see it that way right now.  I'm angry
that this had to happen especially after losing Molly 2 wks before.  I know
I have to go through the grieving process and I am starting to, but I'm at
the anger stage right now and I can't seem to get out of it.

Someone is coming today to inspect the house.  I hope I'm in a better mood.

As I said in my last post, Thank you my friends, you're all like family to
me and I will continue reading the FML.

It's time for closure now.
Hope I can do it.

joanie with all her love for all the fuzzies in the world.