Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:10:02 -0700
Hi all
Hmm napping all da time is tiring.  I need to get up and do something.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Kato.  He waz met by
Tazz.  They were really happy to see each other.  There waz a lot of
rolling around and play fighting.  Then Taz wanted to know what had
happened in the little time that he had been gone so he got filled in on
that.  Then they wondered over to da Fruit Bar and had a large snack.  Then
Tazz waz going to give Kato a tour.  Since he hadn't been here long I sorta
tagged along to see dat he seen everything.  They walked around and Tazz
waz explaining everything and doing a real good job so I left them to
explore on their own.  Kato said to tell hiz mommy dat he felt bunches
better and to send lots of luv and many kisses.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Shania.  I had Gaoth here to
meet her.  They were really happy to finally meet.  They headed off to
explore and tour all da attractions.  I seen them a bit later over at da
Grave Gourmet chowing down on gravy.  Then they were headed over to Dirt
Mountain to do some digging together.  They were soon digging away to
enlarge da den so there would be room for Shania to move in.  I seen them
later wondering around and exploreing looking for a cheweasel or two in
da fields.  They seemed insepable.  Shania said to tell her mommy dat she
felt really good.  She said to send her luv and lots of hugs and kisses.

I am off to Hammock Haven again for another nap.  This is getting to be a
habit.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee