From:
Joanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 06:49:15 -0400
Dear Family:

It's me, joanie again.  Here is what is happening now.  The fire department
came in to test our house and found no, nadda, CO2 in the whole place.
Even went down to the basement and checked there.  My daughter in law to
be and I went for blood tests and it showed the same thing.  Nadda.  Can
anyone help, Alicia, Steph, ?????  I checked the whole closet where my
babies where found and there was nothing in it that would have done what
had happened.  It's mostly clothes and my crocheting things in there.  No
chemicals, nothing.  If anyone has any idea please write.  I need closure
to this hellfeast.

Was going to go to the Ferret Frolic Steph, but just couldn't bring myself
to go.  Hope all goes well.

joanie