From:
Regina Badriya Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:36:14 -0500
A friend brought this to my attention--I know that two is my personal
limit for ferrets, but maybe there's somebody else out there who is
interested...

Reply to: [log in to unmask]
Date: 2005-11-29, 12:30PM

I got my ferret at the beging of the summer and it was great I had a ton
of time for him, then school started and I have no time at all and I feel
really bad for him its not fair for him to be stuck in his cage all the
time.  Id like to find him a home with someone who knows something about
ferrets or may have another ferret for him to play with.  Below is info
on him and everything he comes with.  There is an adoption fee of $150
to ensure he goes to a good home and for all his supply's.

7 1/2 month old male silver mitt ferret (Neutered, descented, and has
rabies shot) he is litter trained and very playfull and friendly.  He
loves for you to just sit in the middle of the room and hell run around
you in circles and play.

*2 Level cage (28 X 28).  The cage is very big its not one of those
cheap, small ones from the pet store.(Each level has chlorplast lining
for easy cleaning).  And the cage sits on a wood platform with casters
(So you can move the cage around easily to clean under it ect.)  The
doors have little key locks on them(so theres no way for him to get out
of the cage)

*2 High back litter boxes for in the cage (one for each level)
*1 regular litter box for out of cage play time
*2 Hammock (so you can change them out and wash the other one)
*1 Fleece blanket
*1 Ferret couch (yes it is an actual couch)
*1 Round snuggle bed
*1 Water bottle and bottle holder(hangs on the inside of the cage)
*1 heavy cermaic food dish(with guard, so food doesnt go
   everywhere)
*Yesterdays news litter and air tight container to hold litter
*"8 in 1 ultimate" Ferret food and air tight container to hold
food
*Expandable and flexiable tube to play in (out of cage)
*Carry case to take him somewhere in(big enought for a medium
 size cat)
*Ferret Shampoo (almost a whole bottle)
*Ferret cage cleaner and deoterizer
*Ferret Ear cleaner
*Small animal nail clippers
*2 tubes of ferret lax (for hair balls)
*1 tube Ferrevite
*4 or 5 diffrent treats in little gladware containers
*Litter box scoop
*Tons of balls and toys
*2 Brushes
*Ferret Harness, leash, and collar

Please only people who are serious email me.  It would also be better if
you new something about ferrets or had another one for him to play with.

You need to be able to pick him up and you need to have either an
SUV(with seats out), a minivan (with seats out), or a truck for the
cage to fit in because it can not be taken apart.

Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/pet/114496288.html

(again, I have no connection with the person who posted this, I'm just
passing it along)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let's not go into that.  You're not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister