From:
Ellie Mors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 21:09:01 -0500
To Bob:....I like the idea of the Nationwide Ferret Database... A few
suggestions here.....maybe a combination tag and database....maybe 10 or
15 bucks and you get the tag?<though how to get the tags to stay on these
slippery little love bundles is beyond me>....I also would be willing to
give my time and my husband would be glad to write the database program for
no money as well....now I don't want to be doing this thing all by myself
please<g>.....also I I have no idea how to organize it or anything like
that....so I'll give you labor, computer skills, and even a computer<we are
in the business and take a lot of things in trade so a 386 with a 100 meg
hard drive is almost free for us>....so holler if you get serious about this
and I will be glad to do my fair share.

I can't find the post....but many THANKS!!!!  And DONKS!!and Ferret
kisses<if they ever get unbusy>.....to the lady who suggested the sewer
pipe....we have been wanting to get tubes for our babies but too much
money<shudder>....went out today and purchased 25 feet of this ridged pipe
you mentioned for a whole $5.75...a T and a Y for a whole $2.50 each...for
a grand total of $10.75 plus tax<we live in Fla>...my poor husband is in
the process of attempting to create a wonderful maze for the babies<who
were all sleeping peacefully before said project began>....now my poor
husband is attempting to build this wonderful playground with the help and
advice of 9 ecstatic ferrets...he is cutting large holes about every two
feet< and getting multiple assistants to test for proper size<g>....I had
to stop in and write to let you know they<husband not included in this
'they' statement<g> are having an absolute ball......the ridges are great
for climbing...one climbed up three feet<gasp from a frightened mommy when
the head came out>....two wiffle balls have disappeared into the dark
reaches of tunnelville....and would like to ask for advice on a stoplight
system so they can decide which way traffic is flowing at any given
moment<can you say ferret jam<g>the T and the Y seem to help a little but
it is still pretty busy in there<g>...so again thank you very much for the
advice and if they weren't so busy all the guys would give you ferret
kisses I am sure<g>

Ellie & Jim<proud servants to the Ferretville Sluggers team of 9>
Bonzai!<raisins rock!  And so does this tunnel> Foxy<this is MY
tunnel..mine!  mine!  Mine!> Polar Bear<I don't care for ferritone but
this tunnel is great!> Dink<I may still be recoverying but I think I can
manage a little of this tunnel fun> Kang<are there any snacks in this
tunnel?> Mother<please don't run me over I want to play too> The Hulk,
Jester, and Cinabar<we're new here but if they had told us about this
tunnel thing earlier we would have moved in sooner!>