From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:08:22 -0600
Not me, just trying to help Sheri out.

anne

 From: Sheri Berliner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
 Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:35 PM
 Subject: Adopt Ferrets Winnie & Mac in Chicago

December 5, 2006

Dear Friends of Petraits,

Winnie and Mac (Petraits attached) are a pair of extremely sweet,
friendly and very well-socialized and tame young ferrets looking for a
loving home. When you enter the room, they run to you to start playing;
they are highly entertaining. They are healthy, neutered and spayed, as
well as de-scented. They eat a diet of ferret food and are mostly
litter

box-trained. They obviously love each other and sleep snuggled up
together in a little ball.

These two darlings were found thrown in trash bin behind an eye glass
store. No pet deserves that fate. Luckily they were found before they
froze to death and they are now safe and sound living with me. To meet
and possibly adopt these little sweeties, please call or e-mail me
directly as they have joined my pack until they find a permanent home.
Their adoption fee is $90 as a pair including their carrier and a big
bag of their high protein ferret food, some ferret litter and a litter
box.

Thanks for forwarding this message to help this adorable and playful
pair find a loving home.

Sheri