From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:39:37 -0600
Why to Disney World, of course :-)

Two summers ago, I packed two people, two ferret cages and eight
ferrets into an SUV and headed south. In August. In hurricane season.

We (and they) went to Savannah and Orlando and St. Augustine and
Memphis and Nashville and New Orleans. They slept in their cages in
truck stop parking lots and in high style in La Quinta hotel rooms.
They took carriage rides (and kissed horses), had water at Cafe DuMond
at their very own table and stayed in the kennel at Disney World. At
one museum, they stayed in air conditioned comfort in the room where
they make the exhibits while we did the tour. They went on ghost tours
and chased crabs. Everyone loved them. Tour trolleys would stop and
point us out. They survived Hurricane Charlie better than we did. They
played in the sand. Through them, we met more people than we would
have on our own.

anne