From:
Amy Flemming - WORK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:17:01 +0800
Becasue of the overwhelming response I got after I posted a few tid bits on
area, eye colour, and nose colour, I am re-posting my original post.  Some
folks didn't see the survey at all.  So here it is for those of you that
were wondering what it was and did not contact me!

Please cut and paste.  If you have more than one ferret, please do one for
each or combine them together in a way that I can understand it!  LOL!
Also be sure to give me your name as well as the names of your ferrets (and
if it is male or female).  Thanks so much guys!  Results wil be out soon!

 ___________________________________

How old is your ferret?
Is your ferret de-sexed?
Who bred your ferret (if known)?
Has your ferret ever been bred?  What was the result?
What colour is your ferret?
What is the pattern of your ferret?
What is the colour of your ferret's parents (if known)?
What is the colour of your ferret's siblings (if known)?
What is the colour of your ferret's nose?
What is the colour of your ferrets eyes?*
*To find out shine a pen light in the side of the eye (from the side of the
head).  If you are not sure - please leave blank.  Colours could be blue
(looks "ruby"), black, green, red (albino), etc..
Is your ferret getting grey over time?**
** I.E. on the legs and tail
Can your ferret hear in both ears?
Can your ferret see from both eyes?
Does your ferret have 5 toes on each foot with a matching pad and claw?
How many incisors (little front teeth) does your ferret have on top &
bottom?
Does your ferret have a short/long tail?  Why (if known)?  ***
*** "Normal" is 1/2 the length of the body.
Does your ferret have any genetic handicap that you are aware of?
Does your ferret have any medical problems?  Please list.
Does your ferret have any social problems?  Please list?
Does your ferret have any mental problems?  Please list.
Please share any further information.