Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:11:14 EDT
I have some people thinking the lovely ferret faced ferret has had an
untimely death due to my ending of the story of his becoming like his
filthy brother.  (thus, too late to save him)

No-the shocker is that my sedate dainty lovely one is imitating his brother
ferret-Sunny Rhino Mudd, and has become a loony dirty litter box roller.

I fear that there is a religious cult being formed here, and believe Sunny
is going to be speaking in tongue shortly.  Good grief!  I can hear him
squealing and chirping now!!!  I wonder if this is going to be one of those
religions requiring poisonous snakes.

Lisette*