From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:15:56 -0500
PITTSBURGH, PA AREA FERRET SHOW
Good news!  We will finally have a ferret show in the Pittsburgh
(Southwestern) PA area.  Janice Moore of the PA Ferret Association will be
hosting the AFA sanctioned show.  The show will take place on September 6th
of this year in the New Stanton area.  A meeting to plan for the show will
be held in the Latrobe area on Sunday, March 2nd.  Anyone is welcome to
attend both the show and the planning meeting.  More news will be
forthcoming as it becomes available.  Janice is listed in the STAR Ferrets
Database if you would like to contact her directly.

To receive a copy of the database, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
with the message SEND FERRET DATABASE in the body of the e-mail.  Do not
add a signature or any other text to the message.  The database is also
available at
http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/for-others/database.html

Hope to see you there,
Gina (I practice random acts of correspondence.)
and the Weasel Sextet:  Paleface (Bean), Gunnar the Red (Goose), Daniel
Spikey Tiger (Spike), Beau Geste (Bo Bo), Harriet (Harrie) and Wienerbutt
(Weenie)