From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 13:46:06 -0500
The 4 Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter will be setting up at the Petsmart store in
the Royal Ridge Mall in Nashua, NH this Saturday, Feb.  22.  Location is off
Route 3 Exit 1; then a short drive east to the Royal Ridge Mall (on the
right.)

If you're going to be in the area, please stop in and say "hello".  We'll be
presenting our adoption list, and bringing a few adoptables for everyone to
meet.

We typically get there about 9:30 AM and stay until the ferrets get worn out
from meeting people (usually about 2-3 PM).  Hope to see you there.

     Dick B.