From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:32:43 -0400
Dis is da Bestest Bear--the 200 lb St. Bernard conquering Bear!  My
momma got back from being missing.  i called and called, and she finally
drug herself home.  Den she said she missed me and gave me raisins.  I
scolded her and told her to go to her cage cause she be bad.  She gave me
more treats.  I caved and smothered her wid da kisses!  Momma is sad
cause she didna have email for 10 whole days!  So if der was any problems
wid da summer card exchange, she does not know.  Hopefully, she does na
find out da packages I mailed!  I tell her Bonnye did it.  She yelling at
da Bonnie-squidget for spending lots of money on eBay, so she is da
likely suspect.  Minxie Luv has discovered she is part kangaroo.  She
jumps over the PVC pipe and board enclosures.  For da little thing, she
jump far!  I be impressed.  I tell her she gotta teach me, but den she
says I too big!  Da little witch!

Bad Beorn Bear, male spokes ferret of da NJ House-Zoo!
Bonnie, Minxie, Clyde, Gimli, Gloin, Willow, Fox
Itty-Bit, Lucky, Mystra
Oberon
Igsley, Beowulf, Ophelia
and I canna count da fish.  Der be zillions.  But I like da killer
anenome.  It ate da clown fish!