From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:59:25 -0400
For intellegence meters, scienteist cinsider primates to be very
intelligent because they can use tools.  Guess what, I now have
scientific proof that ferrets can to.  I have witnesses.  All I need
is a camcorder.  THey have repeated this several times.

1. Minxie and BOnnie (and Bear) get over the barrier several times in
one day.  All chairs were pushed away.  Gloin is in the tubberware clear
box with a hole in it paying turtle/army tank/ I out them back in.  They
immediately try to jump the barrier and miss (Face splatsa re hilarious).
Minxie, Bear, and Bonnie go over, push Gloin out of the way.  Move the
box next to the barrier, and are up and over.  Box = tool.  See, they are
intellegint.  BTW, the box is now gone.  There is the litter boxes
though, Minxie was trying to move one of them, put evil mommy bolts them
down.

Gail