From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 15:33:33 -0400
Hi All!  Here is a quick update on the Colorado vet, I talked to the State
regulators office yesterday and they are going to investigate him.  They
usually tell the vet who has filed a complaint, but since I work for the vet
and have some real serious accusatiuons,  they are going to have me talk to
the head guy on Monday (he is out of town  now) and see if it can be done in
secret until they find out if charges can be brought against him and if it
does go further then I will let him know it was me.  I tell you I am soooo
nervous, i have never done anything like this, but he has to be stopped
before another animal dies and all the people I know who want his license
pulled where afraid to come forward, so I decided to finally do it. I have a
few vets and another technician who will testify against him if it goes that
far, they have seen the same stuff.   I actually had to have a beer to calm
down yesterday and I never drink.  Also I have a news station interested in
doing a undercover report.  Wish me luck as I move forward with this.  I hope
I am doing the right thing!!  Steph