From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 16:34:27 -0400
If anyone is interested in how to show a ferret by NAFA standards, you can
e-mail Ferrets Etc. and give us your mailing address and we will send you our
May issue of our newsletter "For the Love Of Bandit" which has an article on
showing ferrets.  Or if you just want a trial newsletter that is fine also.
  We can also include a application to our August 5th show here, it should be
great.  We will have ferrets from all over the USA and many of our members
are happy to open their homes to anyone interested in heading to Colorado.
Stephanie