From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:43:05 -0500
Hello FLMer's

Kim and I and a couple of other folks are involved with the county that
I live in. I am NOT in a position to rock the boat because of where I
live. Our Animal Control Ctr. does euthanize ferrets after 7 days if
not adopted. They don't post these babies on any of the adoption lists.
They charge $25 per ferret for "pulling fees". Don't ask, because
I don't know. You can ask 10 different people and get 10 different
answers. I have gone round and round with them over the fact they
provide NOTHING. They provide nothing other than shelter and some
form of crap food. They are already spade/neutered, so that's not
a question. They don't provide shots or micro-chip, but still want
the $$.

At present, I've paid $50 for 2 and Kim paid $50 for 2 more this week.
We have potential homes for these 4. I am picking up 2 more this week.
I would like to ask if anyone would care to donate the other $25 I need
to pick these babies up. They will go on the euthanize list Thur. I
know 25 dollars doesn't seem like a lot of money but, right now it is.
Kim and I both have pay-pal accounts if you wish to help. Email me
privately if you wish.

I am asking that the ones of you that like to JUMP up and start flaming
to send them privately. You know who you are.

thanks so kindly
Linda Lake
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Shelter