From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:30:04 -0700
This bounced back cause i had already met my limit on posts, for the
night.  It was written in anger, and i was lashing out, but i loved Roxy,
for the little bit of time she lived with us, she was a prescious life,
that we got to share.  She was a wonderful little happy lady, and she
will be sadly missed by everyone.  I am just dumbstruck about this all.
My first with a carcinoma.