From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:54:11 -0700
SANDEE,

Please look for our Roxy, she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge about 5:30
this afternoon.  Tell Odysseus, Athena, Angel, Diana and Felicia to be on
the look out for her.  Roxy was quite a girl, and a happy one too.  Tell
her i love her, and miss her play and dancing.  she was a sweetheart and
a trooper all through this ordeal, this weekend.

Her struggle is over.

All the way home, i could see her in my minds eye, doing the happy dance.
I hope it was a way that she communicated to me that i made the right
decision to let her go, and not put her through yet a second major surgery
in 72 hours.  I just couldn't.  It had nothing to do with the money, it
had everything to do with, what was right for Roxy.  She was loved here,
for the few months that she lived with us, and she knew it.  She knows
who her family is.  We will see her soon enough, once again at the Rainbow
Bridge, i look forward to that day, when i can see them all.

Sadly missing Athena, Odysseus, Angel, Diana, and Felicia, did i rescue
them or did they rescue me?

in hope
donna