Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:31:34 -0700
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter in Parkton, MD recently began a Sponsor
program for ferrets that have extra financial needs due to illnesses such
as adrenal or insulinoma.  This program has been very warmly welcomed by
ferret friends all over the USA.

I would like to extend a tremendous THANK YOU to the individuals and
families that have committed to sponsoring ferrets at Rocky's Ferret
Rescue & Shelter.  I plan to post a monthly update to let you all know
how the sponsored ferrets are doing.  Once the ferret you sponsor is
adopted or placed in a foster home, if you still wish to sponsor a
ferret, we can set you up with another needy ferret.

These ferrets are currently being sponsored at Rocky's:
BeeGee, Cowboy, Elaine, Mr. Man, Opal, Samantha, Seymour, and Yogi Bear.
You can visit our adoptables pages to meet them.

Currently, no ferrets need sponsors.  However Milo will soon have eye
surgery and Hampstead will soon be neutered.  If you would like to make
a financial contribution towards their surgeries, there are two ways to
help...

1) Send donations to Rocky's via paypal to
or
2) Send donations to Rocky's with a personal check to:
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter
c/o Barbara Clay
832C Falls Rd.
Parkton, MD 21120

If you have any questions or would like to request more information about
our Sponsor program, please email me [log in to unmask] .

Thank you!

Vicky Edinger
Internet Liaison
Rocky's Ferret Rescue