From:
"Brown, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:22:41 -0400
Hi All.

This is hard to do, but I have to do it.

Because of work, travel and other things I can no longer give my two ferrets
- Sandy and Penny - the time, attention and love they deserve.  I feel bad
because I have had to leave them in the cage more and more often.  In
addition, I will be moving after the new year, and I know they will present
a problem.

They are two great little fuzzies about 1 1/2 years old each.  Sandy is a
male, Penny is a female.  Both are healthy, fixed, descented and active but
bored.  Both play a lot with my cat, Mabel.  I have two cages, one standard
2x3x1 cage which I only use for travel now, and a huge cage I built myself
(4 wide x 4 high x 2 deep).  Penny Is starting to nip a bit, but that is
because I don't let them out enough.  It is just playful (as any ferret
lover is probably used to).

Please email at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in adopting
them.  Proven ferret lovers only :-) I also will not allow them to be
separated.

They live in Maryland with me right now (near Annapolis).  Pictures of them
are on my web site http://www.grouplynx.com/pete

I hate to see them go, but this decision has been 2 months in coming.

Thanks.

Pete