Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:51:34 -0400
Well, I thought I would never get caught up on my reading the FML.  It was
only a few days but boy what alot of reading.  I hate to get behind then
when I respond it may be out dated.  Oh, Well, if everyone else is like me
they like to read them anyway.

In reference to the squeeky toys, our little Missitoo got lost soon after we
brought her home.  Found a way to dig the insulation from the pedistal sink
and fell into the cellar.  We looked for an hour when we realized she wasn't
in the usual sleeping places.  I ran all over the house with the squeeky toy
with no avail.  Finally, I went down stairs calling her name and really
squeeking and she came running out a bag of rags.  Thank God she comes to
that toy.  All our ferrets come to it and really don't want you to use it
trying to take it away from you and attacking your arm or hand to get it.
Good thing to keep on hand to find lost ferrets.

I have found the best price for Totally Ferret is the Ferret Store.  We have
bought several items and are very satisfied with the service and quality.

We all had a great time at the Ferret Awareness Day in Merrimack, NH on Sat.
The day was just perfect and they did a fantastic job of putting it
together.  We took all our kids and they did good.  Missitoo won the Tube
Race, and Flower won Blackest Female.  Blossom got honorable mention for
smallest female, weighing in at 1.2 lbs.  Not because we are trying to put
weight on just haven't gotten it all on yet!!!  They are the two we almost
lost when we brought them home from rescuing them.  They have put on alot of
weight so they most have only been ounces then.  Anyway, everyone had a
great time and we wonder how many ferrets were at the event.  Seems like a
couple of hundred.  If anyone knows it would be interesting.

Well, I guess I have gone on long enough.
Love and fuzzies kisses
Penny, Missitoo, Burgler, Flower, and Blossom.