From:
"Rachel M. Bray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:32:45 +0000
Sorry this is such a late posting but I'm a bit behind in my reading.

About ferrets and music, Marmette seems to really love jazz.  Now, I'm a
child of the 80's.  I LOVE any and all 80's pop/rock.  I play it often
while I'm cleaning around the house and such but I've NEVER seen her react
the way she does when my husband plays his jazz.  She goes NUTS.  She dooks
and dances and runs around, completely out of control.  I don't know if
it's the pitch of the trumpet or what but she goes insane.  Now, this has
only happened when Mike plays his trumpet guys (Dizzy, Wynton, Maynard)
but tonight I'm going to try Harry Connick and see if that gets the same
response.  I'm thinking it's just the pitch of the trumpets that gets her
attention.

Funny, you'd think Cyndi Lauper's voice would be just about the same pitch
and even more annoying.  Haha.

Rachel (Her name is Rio and she dances on the saaand...Marmette, put
         down that remote control!)
Marmette (*turning off the stereo and running away with the remote*
           Mommy, this is for your own good!  Simon LeBon is happily
           married and Daddy said SO ARE YOU!)

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Treasurer's Office