From:
Joyce Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:52:45 -0400
I'm sure others have been through this before, so somebody out there must
have the answer.

I recently got another ferret, and just realized that their shots are 4
months apart.  I'd like to get them on the same schedule, and go to the vet
twice (once for the distempers, then the rabies a week later), rather than
4 times.  I realize it might take a couple of years to "synchronize" them.

Rabies & distemper shots are supposed to be once a year, so my questions
are: How *early* or how *late* can shots be safely renewed?  For instance,
if rabies is effective for 15 months, but life-andangering to administer
at 11 months, then I know to go later rather than earlier (yes, I know it's
illegal, but hey).

Are there any hard facts out there?

-- Joyce
--- Joyce Miller, [log in to unmask]