Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 12:33:37 CDT
Just a quick addition to the list of incredible ferret feats.  In college
my roommate had a ferret Jaril that we let run around our room most of the
time.  He (the ferret) never bothered us at night since we had lofted beds
that were on platforms on the top of 8' high 4X4 posts.  We even had to
pull ourselves into bed.  One morning I woke with Jaril sitting on my chest
and staring at my face.  I thought he had been placed on my bed, but he
managed to get himself up there.  After a few weeks we found out how...the
corner of the bed and hence the post was in the corner of the room with
about two inches between the post and the wall.  Jaril found that he could
place his body between the wall and post and squeeze himself up onto the
bed.  The fuzzballs never cease to amaze me.