From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 14:40:15 -0400
Hi all, I've been trying to catch up on all the FMLs and have not posted, but
I've been following all the news.  My 2 year old, Murphy (the music box man)
developed on his lower left tummy a blue bump.  It's a perfectly round bump
(under the skin) about 1/8 inch and the skin above it looks blue.  I took him
to my vet and she said it looks like a blood blister and should be OK.  She
wants me to watch it to make sure it doesn't get bigger.  So far it has
stayed the same (3 weeks) but I don't want to waste any time if this is
something serious.  Can you please reply ASAP if you think I should take some
further action?  There is absolutely no change in his demeanor or activities.
He's as lively as ever and sweet as a peach.  Thank you for any help/advice
you can give.  Judi Lunn