Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 09:16:07 CDT
Just a quick note on shampoo, conditioner, and stuff.  We have found stuff
that originally was for horses and is usually in the dog section, that is
excellent.  It is called mela-miracle, there is both a shampoo and a
conditioner and both work well.  We have had several people tell us they
have never smelled ferrets that smell as good as ours, and the conditioner
helps give both our ferrets beautiful coats (that and ferret-tone) The stuff
is more expensive but worth it if you aren't big on the ferret musky smell.

---Rob and Suzie
Matso-"Just give me a mint and I'll be happy"