From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:37:56 -0800
Someone asked "what dog breeds with ferrets"?  And while I highly disagree
with cross-breeding of this kind, it would be interesting to see what we
would end up with if this type of cross-breeding was allowed!!

Bulldog + ferret = bullfert
Doberman + ferret = woozulman
Shih tzu + ferret = wooz tzu
Pekingese + ferret = Poofinese
Boxer + ferret = Soxer
SiberianHuskies + ferret = Siberian Wooskies
Poodle + ferret = Woodles
Beagle + ferret = Weagles
Rottweiler + ferret = Sockweilers
Corgi + ferret = Woogi
Jack Russel Terrier + ferret = Fert Woozul Terriers
Mastiff + ferret = fertiff
Bloodhound + ferret = Poofhound
and my personal favorite:
Golden Retrievers + ferrets = Raisin Retrievers

Judy Cooke(Still with too much time on my hands!  But I start school in two
weeks and will then have no time!!  -some of you guys will miss me!  hehe!)

Tyson, Hope and Einstein