From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 20:55:27 -0500
To Stephanie Shane:

Go for it Steph!  So many times people are afraid to speak up and get
involved.  I commend you for being so brave - it's not easy to blow
in an MD or a vet.

But we need to focus on the animals and what's happening to them.  Just
think if you weren't a vet tech and didn't know any better - you
certainly wouldn't want one of YOUR pets to be his mistake.

I think you'll sleep better at night for getting involved.  IF you save
even one little animal it will have been worth it.  God bless you....

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY