From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 20:50:20 -0500
To Dave++

The "H" Harnesses I use are the ones from Ferret Outfitters - there is no
nut or bolt - I know what you're talking about though, I've seen the nut
and bolt on the figure 8 harnesses, and you're right - they often come
loose.

The FO harnesses are made really well - they are adjustable of course,
and have 2 snap locks.

I should have been more specific because I have seen other H harnesses
that aren't made as well as the ones by FO.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY