From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:28:19 -0500
I'm so sorry to hear about Spotlight, Jeanne.  She has a special place
in my heart also since she was the mother of 5 of my kids, and the grandmother
of my Libby's 7 seven babies.  Take comfort in knowing that you took her
from a VERY BAD situation and gave her a VERY GOOD homelife with love,
lots of attention and playtime, as well as clean, fresh blankets - things
she went without before coming to your house.  Her legacy will live on though,
Little BJ looks just like her gramma.

And yes, I think when each ferret has about 5 percent of your heart, and
losing one makes 100 percent of your heart break, that qualifies as Ferret
Math.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY