Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:24:20 EDT
Hello,

There have been several "found" ferrets in the Northern VA, Fairfax County
area - I just received another call last night of one found in Springfield,
but the finder will keep it until someone comes looking for it.  I have two
strays at my house that the "holding period" is up on, and Faith has a
stray (or two) plus other adoptees.  So if you are looking for a ferret,
either a lost one or for a pet for yourself, there are several "resources"
waiting for you to check out the kids.

Contact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] for appointments.  BTW,
I've had none of these strange virus' at my shelter (with half of my
personal ferret's ages being 5 and up, I really don't need them), and ECE
has not been an issue with the strays I've taken in.  I don't know if ECE
is dead here or everyone was pre-exposed.  Anyway, would love to find homes
for these ferrets....

Pam Troutman