From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:53:51 -0400
Hey, alla yous fuzzes out dair!

Me gots a probdem - an iss a bery sensitive probdem, if yous knows what
I means.

Iss my heinee.

Now I knows dat dose hoomans calls us fuzzbutts, but HEY!  dis ain't funny.

Momma letted me outta da cage tonite and I keepted scootin my heinee on da
floor ebreywheres dat I goed cuz it just feelded like dair was somefin on
my heinee, kinda like it feelses wen we goes poopses.  It feelded that way
ALL DA TIMES!  I was so unhappy cuz I just couldn't finded a comfertable
spot nowheres!  I even wented back into da cage and I keepted movin from
hammock to hammock and lookin' at my heinee to see whated it WAS!!

Momma pickded me up and lookded at my heinee.  She seed dis swolled spot at
my heinee and DEN momma checkded to make sure dat I was a BOY!!!  Momma
saided dat sometimes a girl fuzzie looks like dat at da heinee when she's
thinkin like maybee she's wantin to be a momee or somethin but I tolded
momma, "MOMMA!!  I *AM* A BOY!!!!"

Momma callded da vet down da road, and she don' like to go to dis vet cause
he don's knows alot 'bout fuzzies.  Ebery time she goeded dair he pulleded
out a book to figger out what to do.  Momma says dats not a good sign.

ANYWAYS... the book-readin' vet agreeded wis momma dat me gots what theys
calleded "prolapsed rectum".  DEN HE DIDDED DIS HORRIBLES THING AND TOOKTED
SOME POOPSES OUTTA MY HEINEE - AN' I AIN'T EVEN GONNA TELL YOU HOWS HE
DIDDED IT!!  I squealded really loud 'cause it scareded me an' it didn't
feelses so good ifyaknowwhatImean!!!  Da vet said he haded to make sure I
didn't have no sickness or nussin.

Da vet gaved momma some medicine callded "Panalog" to putted on me.  My
heinee is feelin' lotses better already after just one time of dat stuff
and even doe i lickded it alot cause i don't sinks it belongs on my heinee.

ANYWAYS... sorry I's takin so longses here... momma saided that she wondered
howses i gotted it and if maybes it was cuz she gaved me somma dat Kitty
Malt stuffs dee odder day cuz I sneekted in da little hoomans room and
eated me somma a chewy little superball thingie.

(By the way, fellow fuzzies, dat didn't tasted so goods but I sure likeded
dat it was SO CHEWEEEEEEE.  mmmm-mmmmm Momma says dat she ordered somma
dose ChewEasel singies but dat dey ain't gotted here yet.)

So...ifses anybodee knowses what causded dis Prolapsed Rectum singie and
hows I can keepded it from happenin's again I would be so happee to hears
from you cuz I really don' wanna go froo dis again.  <Whew!>  Dis has bin
a ruf day...

Oh, yeah, da singie has gone down almoss all day ways already even doe iss
only beened a hour momma says.  She so happee and I so happee not to be
draggin heinee all over da house :-)))

I sendses lovies and kissies and dook-dooks to alla da fuzzies.  Keeps
dose hoomans in line and don't do NUFFIN unlesses dey gives you a goodie
likes a raisin or nanner chips or somesing else really yummy!!

I also sends fert lovies to da hoomans whoses fuzzies goed to da Bridge
or whoses fuzzies are sick... me n' da girlses (Dexie, Cocoa & MoJo) are
sendins good fuzzie vibeses your way to makes you feels betters...