From:
jdmonroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:23:29 -0400
Hi all!

I just want to thank all the people who posted suggestions about sandboxes.
We finally got around to getting a big storage bin and filled it full of
play sand.  We put Gimble in, and she was so excited that all she could do
was dance.  It took her several minutes to calm down enough to dig.  Gyre,
who is much calmer, of course figured out the digging a bit sooner.

But I do have one concern.  I thought I saw Gimble shaking her head and
moving her mouth like she might have swallowed a bit of sand.  Is this a
problem, and is there anything I can do about it?

Juli Monroe
Gyre (Hey! I can't jump into the sandbox. Help me!)
Gimble (<dig, dig, dig>)