From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:08:29 -0800
Hi All,

Well as most of you know I have 10 fuzzy children and 2 of them are big
cuddlers.  Both are boys and one likes to sleep on my chest for hours
(Lightstar) while the other likes to lay by my head or chest and sometimes
on me for a shorter nap (Fang).  I don't think cuddling has anything to do
with small or large families.  I feel it is simply personality and I have
heard good cuddly ferrets are somewhat rare.  Since only 2 of the 10 are
cuddly and only 1 is a major cuddler I would think that to be true.  Guess
the poster will just have to keep adding to her fuzzy family till she gets
herself a cuddler.<G> After all the more the merrier right?<GG>

    Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House