From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 23:26:58 -0800
I would like to say here and now that if you feel the need to criticise
my rewrite of the ferret FAQ section on introductions then do it to Pam
Greene and not to me.  I had a very small size limit in which to work and
things had to be left out.  Plus before you criticise stop and ask
yourself two things:  1st, Was I one of the people that bothered to take
the time to send in my suggestions?  and 2nd, Did I bother to volunteer
to do the difficult and time-consuming job?  If the answer is no to these
questions then you have no right to criticise.  If you are not a part of
the solution you are a part of the problem.

I am still amazed at the petty crap some FML members feel they must hang
onto forever and the mean mail that gets sent to people that post here.  As
you can see I basically no longer post here and that is on purpose.  I have
a few good friends I still correspond with but for the most part I feel the
FML has become a soapbox for the self-serving rear-ends out there and I
refuse to be a part of it any longer.  Maybe one day the FML will return to
the wonderful place it used to be but until then Adios Amigos!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *

[Moderator's note:  I checked with Kelleen on this.  She doesn't mean to
say she's received nasty mail about her wonderful FAQ re-write; she just
wants to make it clear that it's now in Pam's court thus comments should
now go to Pam rather than Kelleen.  BIG]