From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:44:09 -0500
These two are in West Columbia, South Carolina.  Their current owner's
name is Elizabeth and she can be reached at the address given below.
Pictures of the ferrets and their cage are linked from:
http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

    ----------------
I have two ferrets I am making available, only because I have recently
discovered a severe allergy to them.  One is a 3 month old boy named Buddy
who is champagne colored.  He loves tomatoes and seems to be more active
than most other ferrets, sleeping a little bit less.  The other is a 5
month old boy named Jake who is a sable colored with siamese patterning.
He loves treats and hiding in a nice, dark drawer.  Both are up to date on
their shots and have been eating Marshall Farms Ferret Food and Zupreem.
With them would come their cage, which is a 4-story with two beds, water
bottle, water bowl, about 10 pounds of Marshall Farms ferret food, and
assorted toys.  I am asking $250 and can be reached by email at

-Pam S.